Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Untitled - Page 1

It had been weeks since I last saw him but his memories linger in my mind. I still remember the way he float around me room with some silver light shimmering around him. It was amazing how I always look through him although he didn’t know that. He didn’t know the fact that I was so used to looked through him that makes looking at his handsome face doesn’t seems amazing anymore.

His disappearance somehow made me felt lonely tonight. For the first time, I wanted him to be by my side, talking to me until I dozed off. I know it was very selfish of me but, I knew that he had nothing to do at all at any other time.

“I could see that someone miss me tonight,” I heard his voice. I felt my heart beating fast and I’m breathing fast. But I couldn’t see him at all. I let out a disappointed sigh. I lay on my bed. I gave out a small yelp. He was floating above me with a smile.

“Honey, are you alright?” asked my dad who was in the living room, the floor below.

“Yes, I was a little clumsy and slipped a little,” I lied. I could be sure that he wouldn’t even believe me if I told him I saw my old friend, which is a ghost in my room at this moment.

“I’m back here again to accompany you. Are you happy and touched?” he asked with a cheeky smile.

“I hate to admit it but, I miss you tonight.”

He floats closer to me and leaned his head on my shoulder. Although I felt nothing but a cool sensation on my shoulder, I could feel my heart pumped faster and faster. A ghost was leaning on me.

“Where have you been for a few months?” I asked. There was no answer for quite sometime.

“I have some business to settle.” He sounded very reluctant to answer me. I don’t feel like asking anymore.

“Do you remember that I told you that I have absolute no recollection of anything of my life for the past few years before I died?” He paused for a long time before continuing. “I went to look for answers. I needed to know the reason why I died, why I had no recollection at all, why I only have memories from my childhood. And why of all people I ended up with you after I died.”

“Yeah, I remembered about it. I couldn’t believe you at first because I was just a friend, not even close friends of yours until lately, after you died.” I turned my head a little and saw his lips turned upwards.

“I found out the reason why now. We are tied together by a special bond. I didn’t know what it was but it brought me to you.”

“So, have you gained back you memories now?”

“In fact, I did.” I could see that tears were forming in his eyes now. “Calvin was my murderer.”

I looked at his straight at his face now. He was crying now.

“Calvin was you best friend. Are you sure that what you have found was true?”

“I think I had to believe it. Remembered that I was looking at the school yearbook and you introduced me to Calvin, saying that he was my best friend? I went to him that day to have some conversation with him to help me gain my memories, but I receive was the terrified look on his face.”

“That is just normal, right? I freak out the very first time I saw you. You couldn’t expect people to accept you just like that now, don’t you?”

“I didn’t expect him to accept me too, but, he confessed everything to me.”

I felt very sad too. I gave a pat on his back but, my hand just went through his body.

“It’s okay. I understand. Thanks!”

****

2 comments:

  1. hey.... u remember u send this copy of story to me be4... i have it leh... read through d lu.... wakaka.... not bad... u should write more ... maybe next time you can write about our story.... sure got a lot of things to write one... hehe.... all the weird weird stuff that happened in our life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lovely junior.. can send to publisher to publish and print book.. earn money le.. ;) hehe.. anyway, just drop by to say hi and take care..

    http://lifeofcontinues.blogspot.com

    visit my blog and drop comment as well yea. :)

    ReplyDelete